Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photo Club - Tree Hill Nature Center


We kept practicing taking pictures of different perspectives of things. We went to the Tree Hill Nature Center. It was really fun. we got to see chickens roaming around freely. We became members and I took a close up of an animal. Can you guess what animal It is?


If you said wooly mammoth you are correct. It is a skull of a wooly mammoth that lived 10,000 B.C.E.
Here we have a picture of a goat that was taken when I, the cameraman was lying on the ground.
Here the goat was looking up at me I couldn't resist taking a picture of his big beady eyes.
Here we have the camera under the cage and took a picture of the chicken and got the chicken scratching her feathers.
Here is the perspective of a ant crawling across the leaves and fallen bark.
Here the arrow is pointing to the right. I took this picture looking down on it like I was a hawk.
Here is another view of the arrow but looking on it from the side.
Here we have a picture of a spiderweb with the tiny spider in the center of the web.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures !! Love the descriptions of each one. I am proud of you - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete